Applying to join the Coda Partner Program is simple! Please complete our application formand our publishing team will be in touch shortly with potential next steps.
2. How does the program work?
Coda's Partner Program is designed to help fastrack your ideation process by giving you access to hit game ideas, expert game development support from our team and the potential to earn money from your submissions.
So how does it work?
Coda shares a number of predicted hit concepts with proven high marketability on a regular basis.
Partner Studios then choose any one of these concepts to develop a playable prototype with 3-4 levels.
Once built, Partner Studios submit their build to Coda where we will set up a marketability test.
We take care of the creative production for you and give you full transparency to the results of these tests!
If your test achieves 35+ IPM, we will work with you to develop a full prototype fit for retention and monetisation testing.
It's important to note that all of our Partner Studio's have their own Publishing Manager working with them individually through each stage of our program, to ensure they get the best possible results in each game project.
3. Who is eligible to apply?
Coda's Partner Program is accepting applications from studios of all sizes who are experienced in hyper-casual game development for IOS systems.
Our program is perfect for studios who:
- Want to publish fun hyper-casual games and get rewarded for it
- May be struggling with coming up with good ideas on their own
- Want to fast track their ideation processes
4. What's expected of me as a Partner Studio?
As a Partner Studio in Coda's Partner Program, you're required to:
- Regularly work on high marketability concepts (minimum 2 submissions per month)
- Follow the guidelines set by Coda's publishing team in each stage of development
- Hit 20% success rate or submit a minimum of 1 prototype with 35+ IPM in 3 months (if submitting 2 builds per month)